A scarf can be the finishing accessory for many outfits and is a must-have for anybody trying to achieve a charming and fashion look, can be worn around your neck, head, waist, or hair as well as on a hat or handbag.
- Attached to the hat, adding a feeling of holiday.
- You can also attach it to your wrist and make your coat different from others in a minute.
- Longer scarves can be worn around the waist instead of the belt.
- Can be attached to the bag casually.
- Scarves also have great potential when they are hair accessories.
- You can tie the scarf to your hair, or use it as a headscarf, etc. It will increase a lot of points when you go to music festivals and other activities.
The most impressive thing is that Anne Hathaway used it as a bandage when her hand was injured.